The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Mamiya 645 - 45mm AF 2.8 D (or better)

joao henriques

Looking for the D version of the 45mm AF 2.8 for MamiyaAF/Phase bodies.

I have a friend that is coming from US at the end of this month so i have the option of buying one new at BH for 1990USD or find one used if anyone one is interested in selling. I'm located in Europe and of course i also accept european offers, although if it is an american offer, the package will be sent to LA.

Please mention your price, describe the state of the lens you have and all the conditions of sale. I would very much appreciate to see images of tests done with the lens on a full frame back (or closer) in order to check corner sharpness, which for me is the main point of importance on this lens.

I also accept sugestions for equal or better lens for use with these bodies and a back with a crop factor of 1.3.

If you don't have any references here try to give some of ebay, other forums, etc.

thanks for looking

Joao