The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB - Leica M7 0.72/0.85 Black only

M

malee

Good Day...

I have recently being duped into buying a 'mechanical & electronic flawless & pristine' M7 from a seller off ebay. Little that i know, soon after another buyer also complaint of 'significantly not as describe' item..and in my case the M7 is faulty. I returned it immediately and with the help of PayPal team, i managed to get back partial refund after the seller reluctant to admit and cooperate. He even try to find fault on my side.

After suffering much loss of time and cost of shipping back and forth, I am now back on the hunt for a minty/pristine/mechanical & electronic flawless condition Leica M7 black only.

Preferably with:

1. original packaging - boxes & papers & strap.

2. Upgraded MP finder

3. Upgraded Optical DX coding

I have an idea of how much to expect base upon prices found everywhere on the net...

If you do have an M7 match my description or least somewhere very near, make me an offer i cant resist. I will pay via PayPal and i will pay for expedite shipping via FedEx/UPS with tracking information etc..

ps. i will reveal the irresponsible seller ebay ID upon request..you know, just incase you might bump into buying stuff from him.

St Clair

I will have great example up for sale if I can find an a-la-carte version in black paint, or a black paint MP.

M

malee

anyone?...this gonna be my 1st ever rangefinder and 1st leica for me..

St Clair

Hello, Lazzaros has a black paint MP I'm interested in buying. I'm waiting for the photos from him, so as soon as he gets them to me and I'm keen to buy it I can sell you my M7 if you're interested? Can you PM me your email address and I'll send some photos.

M

malee

I'll get one MP for sale (black paint) soon. If you are interested let me know.

:)
Thanks for the offer, though tempted to get an MP but for my 1st leica i would prefer an M7..Thanks again.

Tamarkin's got a couple, at what I consider to be more than fair prices:
http://s95521.gridserver.com/?page_id=1184
Thanks a lot for the link..yupp i will definitely give them a buzz! thanks!

Hello, Lazzaros has a black paint MP I'm interested in buying. I'm waiting for the photos from him, so as soon as he gets them to me and I'm keen to buy it I can sell you my M7 if you're interested? Can you PM me your email address and I'll send some photos.
thanks! PM sent.

M

malee

BUMP!!!

only serious offer please, do not pm me your offer but only to tell me later that u decided to sell to someone else.

I pay via paypal, Visa or Amex and prefer expedite shipping via FedEx and im from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

M

malee

After four offers backed out last minute, maybe due to the fact of my location or more convenience for them to do local sale, I have now got another two potential offers pending.. thanks for the offers Guys, and i hope one of you able to end my misery of finding a usable M7.

cheers.;)