The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD National Geographic small camera bag *NEW*

tom in mpls

I just received a National Geographic Vertical Pouch from Adorama. It is a great looking small camera case; go to the link and see the nice strap that comes with it as well. Anyway, it fits my X100 perfectly if I don't use a hood. But I do use the hood, so I can't use this case. It should work well for small cameras like mFT's like the Panasonic GF2 or E-PL2 with a short lens, or most any P&S. In addition to the shoulder strap it also has a belt loop.

I put my camera in the case once, then closed it up again. Label is still attached. I can return it to Adorama, but they will charge me for their shipping cost, plus I will have my return shipping cost. So I come out the same or perhaps a buck or 2 better if I sell it here instead.

Adorama sells it for $24.90 shipped. I'll ship it to you for $22.

SOLD

Last edited: