The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: (EU based) Panasonic G 20/1.7 ASPH

Jonas

Up for sale is this Panasonic micro 4/3 pancake:

I bought this lens new when it was released, about 2 years ago. It has served me well and it functions perfectly. The lens elements are in perfect order. It is a very sharp copy (I think the all are but you can rest assured this is no dud). The outside looks very good, like new actually. That's how it can be, I have used my Panasonic 25/1.4 and legacy lenses much more. The pancake simply needs a better home.

Price: GBP 195 plus insured shipping to wherever. PayPal fee included. Shipping within the EU is GBP 14 so a total of GBP 209 then.

If interested send me a PM.

Last edited:

Jonas

Yes, it's a nice little lens. But sometimes also old darlings have to go and this copy is now packed for a trip overseas.