The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica X1

D

DCV

For sale is my gently used Leica X1. I originally purchased it last year but had issues with it and sent it to Leica for repair. They decided to replace it with a brand new unit on October 26, 2010. The new unit, which is the one I'm selling has worked flawlessly. I have upgraded it to firmware 2.0., and have had no issues with it. I am selling it only because I hardly ever use it and even though I'd love to keep it, I just can't justify it.

The camera has very minor signs of use: minor wear on the bottom plate, a couple of faint marks on the LCD. I would rate it 9 out of 10.

It comes in the original box with all the original contents except for the lens cap, which I seem to have misplaced. Asking price is $1,500 which includes paypal fees + ground shipping via UPS to continental USA. Lightroom license has been used, but if the buyer is interested in it, I have not used the license that came with my M9 and can share that number.

If interested in the camera, please PM me. I don't have much history with getDPI, but I am fairly active on other forums, and my ebay username is dana_c_voss.