The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Custom black Olympus E-P1 kit, body only, $260 shipped ConUS OBO

• Thread starter ofmanynicknames
  • Start date
O

ofmanynicknames

I originally bought this E-P1 solely for the purposes of swapping the side body plates with my black E-P2, but the results were so good for both cameras that I held onto the "donor" E-P1 for a while. Now that it's been sitting in its box for nearly three weeks, I've decided to let it go. This package includes the box, all cords and cables, strap, charger, battery, manuals, and software CD.

Here's a closeup of the body itself, sporting the brushed black side plates from an E-P2:

It's not mint, and has a few minor scratches and scrapes, but nothing glaring.

Here's what it looks like with the Panasonic 20mm (not included; you wish, at this price!):

Functionally, it's identical to any other E-P1 out there; this is a shot taken by this E-P1 of its EVIL (see what I did there?) twin, my E-P2:

Buyer pays $260 shipping OBO in the continental US; all other destinations are extra. If I get my asking price, I can include a leatherette skin that I have lying around unused should the buyer want it as well. I'm an established buyer and seller on eBay under the name "azinbidder", and am located in Cambridge, MA 02138.