The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 28mm Summicron, 2 Billingham bags and A&A strap

hyperm8

Hello,
I just finished my university degree and also have just acquired my long waited 24mm Summilux ASPH. So now I have all the time in the world I want to sell the following:

1. Leica 28mm f2.0 Summicron ASPH with box, leather pouch and manuals. Its in mint condition, the glass is flawless, aperture ring clicks firmly and focus is smooth. This was the widest lens I had, but now the 24mm will take its place :). Asking $3100.

2. Billingham Packington in Tan with brown leather trimming. The bag is in great condition, there is no tear or cut but few spots of dirt. It has the optional shoulder padding. SOLD

3. Billingham Hadley pro in Green with brown leather trimming. The bag has been my best friend for awhile. It has 2 tiny scruffs at the bottom of the bag but no big deal. SOLD

4. Artisan&Artist cloth strap in Red. It is the one with webbed cotton with nylon stitching. I only used it 3-4 times to “show-off” :p but other than that its been in its box. SOLD

All items do not include shipping and paypal fees. I will calculate the shipping according to Royal Mail UK or local sale is also welcome. Please PM me for any questions. Thank you.

Last edited: