The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Nikon Noct-Nikkor 58mm f/1.2 AIS

socal

Here is a Nikon Noct-Nikkor 58mm f/1.2 AIS Manual Focus lens in MINT codition, it fits Nikon digital and film SLR cameras. Includes both lens caps and Nikon filter. I do not have the box but a Tamrac lens case is included. $2900.00 net to me, I pay shipping with insurance in CONUS US.

Last edited:

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
I had a noct once years ago and enjoyed it thoroughly. It is a great night lens, especially when shooting outdoors with street lights or bits of light reflecting on water or coming from far-away building windows because it almost entirely eliminates coma.

kebebe

I have one too with box and I paid $3000 so this is a good price. eBay is selling over 3200. I will never sell mine.

Good luck on your sale.

Kebebe