The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Artisan & Artist ACAM-1000 "Image Smith"

I am selling an Artisan & Artist ACAM-1000 "Image Smith" bag in excellent condition. Includes bag, shoulder strap and one 3-compartment insert. (X100, flash and phone not included :) ). The Image Smith is a great bag, but it's a tad too large for my needs, i.e. X100 + accessories. The main compartment can hold a body w/ lens, small flash, and an extra lens. The smaller front compartment perfectly fits a Blackberry Playbook tablet (w/ leather case) and/or Nook Color ebook reader (w/ leather case) + wallet + keys + card reader. Not shown is a useful inner mesh zip-pocket in the front panel of the front compartment. I do not have a second 3-compartment insert for the front compartment. Priced accordingly at $OLD to Alan.

Last edited: