The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Mint Black 50mm Summilux ASPH with UV filter

sa124m

I am selling this to fund some other purchases. This is the best and sharpest 50mm I have ever owned. As everyone knows it is near impossible to find this lens for sale anywhere thus the price is based off of other peoples sales... $5000 Shipped anywhere in the US. I would prefer not to use paypal but would be willing to go 50/50 on paypal fees with the buyer. The lens is in Mint condition and I will also throw in a Leica UV filter. Comes as new with all boxes and case. This is a 6 bit lens. Any questions please ask.

Last edited:
D

dumplinknet

Re: Mint Black 50mm Summilux ASPH with UV filter

yes, me too. i bet.=D

sa124m

I am also open to trades or partial trades for other leica glass and or digital leicas.

Farnz

Yes, the Market has spoken and you've lost your bets.

Pete.

JPlomley

I'm confused. I got a quote of $3.6K for this lens new from my dealer about four months ago. Is there something special about this copy that I've missed?

NomadicTy

JPlomley - it's the same version. And it's still $3600 new from the dealer. It's just that this copy is available now. For some people that's worth $1400 more.

NB23

JPlomley - it's the same version. And it's still $3600 new from the dealer. It's just that this copy is available now. For some people that's worth $1400 more.

And then they say the forums are "friendly". There's something particularly sick going on.

NomadicTy

@NB23 - yeah, I would agree to some degree. But there are also some that sell stuff but are only trying to get back what they put into it. Maybe someone would buy a whole bunch thinking this would be the greatest opportunity, and then the market dries up, and he/she will have to sell for a loss. The market will always correct. It's not like the economy is looking to peachy right now... For me personally, I can wait few months for my call from the dealer... If I still have a job then...

Double Negative

Not Available

For a new lens, maybe. This lens is used w/o warranty.

sa124m

I apologize if you all think my price was too high. I will Drop the price. I would take $4300 OBO

Jonas

Jesus y Maria - why not let the guy just sell his lens without further discussions? Aren't there forums available somewhere, not far away, for that?

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

This forum does not allow price policing. If you have not read the rules, please do. Consider yourself warned if you have been doing it. Please let this seller sell his lens. The market will determine the price.

D

dumplinknet

Yes, the Market has spoken and you've lost your bets.

Pete.
hey, but i had a smirk'ed smile. see above =P
we all know id pay 8.001K for this lens

sa124m

First $4000 NET To Me takes it. No negotiating fees or shipping costs.