The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: FT: M8, 28 2 cron, 75 2 cron

J

josephkurtz

This is a feeler, I am having a hard time doing this. Far and above the best images I have ever made have been with this gear over the past two years.

M8 -- $2200 -- used probably 8.9/10 serial 3111***. Good condition. Just started some very slight brassing on the front corner of camera. Works perfect in every way. Will come with a thumbs up grip, three original Leica batteries and all original packaging.

Leica 28 f2 Summicron ASPH 6bit coded -- $3200. Absolutely brilliant images with this lens. Comes with UV/IR Filter (always been on), hood, caps, and soft case, no box. There is a very slight nick above the 4 on the aperture ring. (Hood has a couple marks)

Leica 75 F2 Summicron Asph 6bit coded -- $3100. Pristine lens. Comes with UV/IR filter, caps, soft case, box and paperwork. Very slight nick on the bottom of lens when mounted.

I will try to take pics of the very small nicks on lenses. This is working used equipment but extremely well taken care of in every way.

I will sell all as a package for $8500 shipped to continental US.

I would be interested in a trade only for a 5d classic, 35 1.4 and 85 1.2 II plus cash of course (somewhere in the vicinity of $4600).

Pics will come shortly but they wont be pretty as all I have in addition to this is a point and shoot right now.

Thanks,
Joe

I have feedback on Fredmiranda.com under same name.

Last edited:
J

josephkurtz

I have decided to withdraw the sale of my Leica gear. There is just nothing I have ever owned made like Leica glass. Thanks for all the interest.

If anyone know how I can edit the title of my post to display WITHDRAWN, I would appreciate you passing along the secret to me.

Thanks