The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Steel Grey Leica M9 $5895

thien0815

I have a Grey Leica M9 for sale, It has less than 2000 clicks on it. Come with all the original accessories, box, and a receipt from Leica AG.

I really enjoy all the photos taken with this camera but don't have much free time to use it.

The condition is mint, except for a tiny "hair size" around 8mm long on the top right side of the camera and a scratch on top left corner. Both are very hard to notice unless you inspect carefully. You can judge for yourself in the pictures

Asking price: $5895 shipped with UPS fully insured! Price is firmed !!! This does not include Paypal fee if you choose to use regular Paypal. I will take Paypal gift, Chase Quick Pay, local meet up or wire transfer.

I have good feedback in Fredmirranda Forum in the same user name and ebay under user name: amazingdeal9999

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Thank you
Thien,

Last edited: