Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD-Leica M3 SS good Cond w MINT- 35mm Summicron 8 element Google Eye

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD-Leica M3 SS good Cond w MINT- 35mm Summicron 8 element Google Eye

Hello:

I am selling one of my M3 SS that is a good shooter. Shutter speed good and curtain are great shape. Some missing small pieces to vulcanite, small dings on top plate. The companion 35mm Summicron however is close to MINT with very minor marks on the back of google. Lens is clear, clean without cleaning marks. It compare very favorable with my silver version IV. Since I have another copy of this lens, hence selling it.

I will not break the set so my selling price is $1750 plus shipping and Paypal CONUS..

I just lowered the price cos I want to buy Ashwin lens.

Thanks for looking!

Kebebe
    Last edited by kebebe; 12th May 2012 at 08:26.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: $$ Lowered-Leica M3 SS good Cond w MINT- 35mm Summicron 8 element Google Eye

bump

tangyoulei

Re: $$ Lowered-Leica M3 SS good Cond w MINT- 35mm Summicron 8 element Google Eye

payment sent
    thank you kebebe.

Post Thanks / Like

Thks. And others I did not get to. When you get this lens you will be happy when you look at the images.
    I have 35mm 1.4 asph I, bokeh king German versionn,another 2.0 Google eyes, summicron 2.0 asph and they all have good.things but I like this on M3 for the large families and the bokeh king for its small size.

Thks

Post Thanks / Like

I mean framelines. Not good returning posts while I am riding my bicycle IN THE GYM.