The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-Leica V-Lux 20 -- Perfect partner

jackperk

This little pocket Leica is in splendid condition, cosmetically and functionally. I'd rate it LN. It comes with original box and all lthe paperwork and software plus wrist strap. Also battery and charger, of course.

I find it a great companion as a pocket camera when I'm out and about. But also I find it the perfect partner to my M9 when that's my primary camera on a shoot. The V-Lux offers closer-up possibilities as well as extra reach beyond what the M9 can offer. It's quality is superb for the work I do which is books of photography and poetry.

It sells -- when you can find it -- for well over $600. B&H offers a used model for $590.

I'm asking only $495 and that's PP'd and shipped CONUS.

jackperk

Re: FS-Leica V-Lux 20 -- PRICE DROP!!!!

HAVE THE NEW V-LUX 30 COMING. THUS DROPPING THE PRICE ON THIS MODEL TO:

$300 !!!!!!!

jack