The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Found: Hasselblad WLF for 500 series, etc.

mathomas

Hey all,

Was out shooting today and when I went to close down my finder it "went all funky" (technical term) on me and wouldn't close. After sitting down with it for a while I realized it lost/broke a retaining pin on a folding/sprung part. So, it's in for repair.

I have a prism, but prefer the WLF. I would like to be able to shoot next weekend, so I'm wondering if anyone has a WLF laying around looking for a home. I'm willing to go up to about $150 total, depending on condition and model. Would prefer a newer design (with the enclosed magnifier), but it doesn't have to be the very latest (with the plastic lift tab and idiot-proof folding mechanism (which seems to be fragile)).

Thanks...

Last edited:

jlm

Workshop Member
Re: WTB: Hasselblad WLF for 500 series, etc.

I have one, as follows:

it is chrome trim, has the pop-up magnifier and plastic lift tab.

only thing is it was modified to work with the TCC, by cutting away a small portion or the front base tab. (the TCC has a readout in the viewer so it needed clearance. works fine

$50; I'll cover shipping in conus; I'm in NYC

[email protected]