The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645 lenses

Nebster

I'm selling my Pentax 645 kit. Here's what I've got left:

Pentax 645 FA 80-160mm. This is one of the best lenses in the Pentax line. It is new-old-stock and in really excellent condition. In the first couple of pictures, there is some salt spray on the front element. Then I noticed it and cleaned the lens. :) See the third pic for indication that the glass is perfect, etc. $850

Pentax 645 A 120mm f/4 macro. This is my favorite lens on this system, and for good reason: incredibly detailed rendering, corner to corner. In good condition for an old, manual-focus lens. Silky-smooth focus. I have shot hundreds of frames with this lens and printed big with it. Glass is perfect and no visible dust or issues. Includes caps. $375

Pentax 645 FA 120mm f/4 macro. This is the same lens but with autofocus. This is a new-old-stock lens that comes with a hood. The hood has a few tiny marks on it. The lens might as well be perfect. Glass is superb. Includes caps and hood. $950

Pentax 645 A 200mm f/4. This is a compact zoom lens that includes the end caps and the old-school original hard, felt-lined case. Focusing action is smooth and delicious. Glass looks great. $250

Pentax 645 A 300mm f/4. Very similar in provenance and quality to the previous 200mm lens, just longer (and longer). Includes built-in extending hood and both caps.

All sales via PayPal to confirmed USA address only, please. No "gift" payments, but I will split the 3% fee. Thanks for looking!