The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M4 in parts with extras! Hasselblad backs and Prism Finder!

bob338

I don't have any selling history here but I am quite active on RFF under the same username.

Hasselblad PM5 Prism finder.
This is a 45 degree viewfinder and un-reverses the image so you see it correctly. This one is in excellent condition, but again I would call it Near Mint if this was an ebay listing.
This is NOT a metered finder.
I have the box, test certificate and instruction manual for this one. I have a -1 diopter on it, they sell for $93 alone. I do not have that useless eyecup thing for it.
These sell for about $150-250 on ebay.
I want $150 for it.

Leica 14845 Leather Combi Bag
This is a perfect bag for one body with a lens attached and one extra lens. The pocket on the front holds film or cards.
When I got this thing I swore it was the perfect bag but now that I have to carry stuff for my kids around(sandwiches, snacks, etc.) I prefer the Billingham L2.
This bag has been used by me for about a year but it looks very nice. I would rate it good-excellent.
$125 or trade for another Billingham or Fogg bag.

Leica M4 in Parts.
I bought this about a year ago thinking I would finally get around to cracking open my Leica Factory Manual, but it doesn’t look like it’s ever going to happen.

This is a disassembled Leica M4, serial number 1179512. The chassis is together with the rangefinder and shutter working. I have cocked and fired it on all speeds and they all seem right on. The viewfinder looks clean and crisp, and the rangefinder works, but I’m sure it will need adjusting. The curtains look okay.
There is also included in the sale an extra M4 chassis with the film counter and speed adjustment mechanism. The throat of the film chamber is also there but not assembled.
There is an M3 rangefinder assembly with it. The M3 RF looks clean enough but there is some dust present that will probably clean out easily.
There is also an M3 advance lever that shows wear.
I cannot be sure that all the parts are here, I’ve never disassembled a Leica before!
Please make very sure you know what you’re getting into before buying this lot of parts as I will not take returns on this one.
I will take trade offers for a Zeiss 21mm, 25mm, 28mm, (or in fantasy land) an 18mm plus cash on my end if necessary.
If this doesn’t sell, I may be interested in selling the parts. So if you have any M4 needs, or an M3 RF, please send along inquiries.
$800 or best offer.
***SOLD***

Hasselblad A24 backs.
2 for sale. Considering how beat up most used Hasselblad backs are these should be considered Near Mint. But since this is a Leica world, I will call these Excellent. The numbers match on both and they both work perfectly. Dark slides are in excellent condition. I do not have boxes for these.
People wonder if these will work for 120 film. According to no less than David Odess they work perfectly. I have run about 10 rolls through each of these backs and about half the time I load the film correctly to get the full 12 exposures. The other half of the time I have been getting 11 ½ frames. No big deal to me as the newer A12 backs sell for more than twice what I’m asking.
These late model backs sell for $595 new and between $150-250 used.
Serial numbers are in the SV range and 3 digits apart.
I want $130 each.
***Both Backs Sold***

Shipping and paypal fees are included in all prices.
CONUS only!

Last edited:

bob338

Leica M4 is sold.

Please don't hesitate to make offers for the remaining back, finder or Leica bag.

Bob