Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Hasselblad H4D-40 Package w/ Extras

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD: Hasselblad H4D-40 Package w/ Extras

This package is a full H4D-40 kit plus a spare H4D camera body (no back) and a spare HVD90x viewfinder. The H4D-40 has only 1,535 shutter actuations and the spare body only 1,626 actuations. The camera bodies, viewfinders, and 40-megapixel back are in excellent condition, with no scratches, blemishes or signs of wear. My most recent photos using the H4D-40 are online here.

The price of the full package, including all of the above items, plus the accessories and "extras" listed below, is $14,000 (REDUCED FROM ORIGINAL $15,500). Please refer to subsequent post for individual prices.

The package includes two of each original accessory, all in new or excellent condition:

Li-ion Battery Charger BC-H with international adapters and US power cord (2 sets)
    Body, back and viewfinder covers (2 sets)
    Camera strap (2)
    QP Graycard (2 unopened)
    Li-ion Battery grip (2, total of 3 in the package)
    FireWire 800 cable (2)
    Synch cables (2 sets unopened)

In addition, included are these extra/spare accessories, all in excellent condition (a $900 value):

Really Right Stuff BH1-L L-bracket (Retail $183) (1)
    Tripod Quick Coupling #3043326 (Retail $145) (1)
    Wrist Strap with Mounting Plate #3045154 (Retail $115) (1)
    Li-ion Battery Grip (Retail $250) (1, total of 3 in the package)
    CR123A Battery Grip #3043340 (Retail $160) (1)
    Energizer CR123 batteries (Retail $30) (12 unopened)
    Battery terminal protector (Retail $18) (1) (not pictured)
    FireWire 800-400 cable (1) (not pictured)
    Remote cable release (2) (not Hasselblad brand)

I will accept several forms of payment - wire transfer, PayPal, cashiers check, personal check, money order or cash. In the case of personal checks or cashiers checks, the checks must clear before I will ship. With wire transfer, PayPal or money orders, I will ship as soon as the payment is received. I use FedEx Home Delivery for shipment, insuring in the full amount of the purchase. The price above is net to me, and does not include PayPal fees (2.9%) or shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance in the continental US is about $125. The shipment will be packed carefully, and in the original Hasselblad foam and box where available. If you're not satisfied when you receive the kit, please contact me immediately. I have sold and bought camera gear on numerous online forums and have a positive feedback rating of over 700 on eBay.

You can contact me by email (joe at joecolsonphotography dot com) or by using the contact form on my website.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Joe Colson; 17th June 2011 at 07:06.

Al Pak

Re: FS: Hasselblad H4D-40 Package w/ Extras

Morning bump for a good guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

REDUCED PRICE

Due to the number of inquiries about prices for the H4D-40 kit separately, I have decided to price this gear as follows:

H4D-40 kit - $12,000 plus shipping and insurance - includes all accessories in original kit (Li-ion battery grip, battery charger w/ international adapters, strap, covers, QP Graycard, FireWire 800 cable, synch cables) and original Hasselblad box and packaging.

H4D body and viewfinder - $2,000 plus shipping and insurance - DOES NOT INCLUDE BACK. Includes all accessories in original kit (Li-ion battery grip, battery charger w/ international adapters, strap, covers, QP Graycard, FireWire 800 cable, synch cables).

Really Right Stuff BH1-L L-bracket for H cameras - $100
    Hasselblad Tripod Quick Coupling Accessory #3043326 - $75
    Hasselblad Wrist Strap with Mounting Plate #3045154 - $50
    Li-ion Battery Grip - $150
    CR123A Battery Grip w/ 12 new CR123 batteries - $100

REDUCED PRICE FOR ENTIRE PACKAGE (Everything shown and described in the original post) - $14,000

You can contact me by email (joe at joecolsonphotography dot com) or by using the contact form on my website.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Sold pending payment.
    Last edited by Joe Colson; 17th June 2011 at 13:05. Reason: Update

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Hasselblad H4D-40 Package w/ Extras

Phew.. (was very tempting).

BTW - graet work on site and downloaded your framing script - well done and thanks.