The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Pen F lenses : 25 - 60 - 150

J

jeanba3000

Hello

In order to finance other lenses and due to lack of use, I'm selling these lenses. All are usable on mirrorless cameras such as µ4/3 or Nex with an adapter ring (not supplied).

Olympus Zuiko G Zuiko Auto-T 60 mm f/1.5

- pretty wide aperture, portrait lens on Pen F, long portrait lens on µ4/3
- minimal focus at 80 cm (~2.6 ft)
- 7 lenses in 5 groups
- iris 8 blades for nice bokeh
- length 52 mm, diameter 54 mm, filter thread 49 mm
- weight 270 g (~0.59 lb)
Comes with :
- lens hood
- front metal cap with gothic F
- rear cap
- leather case

Perfect state of use, aperture not sluggish, no fungus or haze, no cracks, some micro cleaning marks with no influence on image quality, some wear marks on the body

Price : 500 €

Olympus G Zuiko Auto-W 25 mm f/2.8

- large aperture (the other Pen F 25 mm was f/4), medium wide field lens on Pen F, normal field lens on µ4/3
- minimal focus at 25 cm (~0.8 ft)
- 7 lenses in 5 groups
- iris 5 blades
- length 48 mm, diameter 50 mm, filter thread 43 mm
- weight 160 g (~0.35 lb)
comes width :
- rear cap
- leather case

Perfect state of use, aperture not sluggish, perfect lenses, no fungus, no haze, no scratch, a few wear marks on the body.

Price : 250 €

Olympus E-Zuiko Auto-T 150 mm f/4

- long telelens
- minimal focus 1.7 m (~5.57 ft)
- 5 lenses in 4 groups
- iris 8 blades for nice bokeh
- integrated long sliding metal lens hood
- length 128 mm, diameter 55 mm, filter thread 49 mm
- weight 380 g
comes with :
- leather case
- (no rear cap)

Perfect state of use, aperture not sluggish
Lenses in good state, no fungus or haze or cracks, a few fine dust inside, a few wear marks on the body

Price : 70 €

I'm located in Paris, France, I can ship anywhere.
Insured shipping to France 13 €, to Europe+Switzerland+Norway 30 €, to other countries 40 €.
Payment by fast and free bank transfer from Europe, Paypal from other countries.

Here are some pictures of the lenses, some with the lenses mounted on my E-PL2 to show size :

60 :

25 :

150 :

Thank you