The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolleiflex 2.8f & 3.5f, 24 Elmarit-M, Konica Hexanon 50 f/1.2 and more!

kzphoto

*** SOLD *** 24mm f/2.8 Leica Elmarit in Mint- condition. A few marks from mounting and removing the hood. This lens is as amazing as they come, but it isn't seeing much use. Boxed with hood, caps, case, paperwork and a mint Leica E55 UVa filter. $2700 Shipping, Insurance and fees included in the US.

Konica Hexanon-M Limited 50mm f/1.2 - Lens is in Mint condition with all the accessories, but with no case or box. Comes with hood, Hoya MRC filter, 8x ND filter, original Konica filter and Konica Cap. $2200 Shipping, insurance and fees included in the US.

gear-033 by kzamani, on Flickr

Leica 1.25x Mag - Missing the O-ring, optics are pristine. Small drop of nail polish on the threads where I tried to keep the thing from coming off. $175 shipped.

Leica MD Grips - These are the old-school metal grips that people love to have on their M-cameras. 2 pieces of aluminum bolted together. I have 2 in black, and one in chrome. $65 shipped, each.

Rolleiflex 2.8f - Camera is cosmetically excellent with a Rolleikin (35mm) adapter built-in. Comes in a really nice leather case with a strap and satin cap. Speeds / film advance feel sluggish so the camera will most likely need a CLA. Optics are free of dust, haze and fungus but the taking lens has a few cleaning marks. Shouldn't affect picture quality, but if you're after a mint item, look elsewhere. Asking $1000 shipped.

gear-001 by kzamani, on Flickr

Rolleiflex 3.5f - Camera is a user. I've had it listed previously for as low as $725 but I haven't had any bites. It's mechanically and optically sound and is ready to make some amazing photographs. I'll go $675 shipped. Origiinal link here:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26898

gear-031 by kzamani, on Flickr

*** SOLD *** Rolleiflex Pistol Grip - Comes with a nice looking rolleifix and a new cable release. $25 plus shipping

Filters all Bay II / 2:
Most of these filters have slight cleaning marks, no haze or fungus.

Rollei U-V -0.5 (Top filter, does not have threads for mounting more filters upon it.)
Rolleisoft 1
Rollei B-2
Rollei B-1
Rollei R-5
Rollei R-2 -0.5
Rollei R-1 -0

All of these come in a case, asking $100 shipped.

_RIM0061 by kzamani, on Flickr>

Toyo 45a Bino Reflex Viewing hood - Comes with box. It's a bit dusty but the thing is in tip-top shape. $100, shipped.

Toyo 45 Bino Reflex Viewing hood by kzamani, on Flickr

Point and shoot cameras - all of them working and film tested.

*** SOLD *** Canon Sure Shot Classic 120 - Amazing optics in a tiny package. Two aspherical elements in the lens assembly .Lots of awesome focus modes too. Battery door is tricky to get back in, but stays put. $10 bucks plus shipping.

Olympus Twin AF - Odd dual focal length camera. Takes sharp pictures. Free for the cost of shipping.

gear-035 by kzamani, on Flickr

*** PENDING SALE *** Pentax UC-1 - I can't seem to get along with this camera. It works and makes awesome photographs but otherwise isn't doing much for me. $20 plus shipping

gear-014 by kzamani, on Flickr

Old Argus C3 - needs TLC. Lots. - Free for the cost of shipping.

gear-017 by kzamani, on Flickr

I'm open to reasonable offers and trades on all items. Looking specifically for a 28 Summicron in mint condition.

Lots of feedback on ebay as "xbleh" or rangefinderforum / here as 'kzphoto.' e-mail me directly at 'kevin at kzphoto dot org'

Last edited:

kzphoto

Pentax UC-1, Canon Sureshot Classic 120, Leica Mag 1.25x SOLD

That leaves the Rollei 2.8F at $1000 dollars. I'm more than happy to negotiate price or trades.

kzphoto

Someone make me an offer on this 2.8F! Price drop to $850. I'd trade for a 28mm M-Hexanon, or a 50 M-Hexanon plus some cash thrown in.

kzphoto

I am withdrawing the 2.8F -- I cannot with certainty answer all the questions regarding what repairs or history the camera has, so I will send it out to have it CLA'd / fixed if necessary.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll repost the camera sometime in mid-july.