The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D300 with Brightscreen Mag & 18-200VR

fotografz

I have a D3 that I use to shoot weddings with, and the D700 will replace the D300 as the back-up body to it.

This D300 is about 4 months old and has hardly been used.

Okay, I'm supposed to take delivery of the D700 on Tuseday. So, if it arrives the D300 can be shipped Weds. The only caveat is that I MUST have the D700 in hand before shipping the D300 because I have a wedding shoot on Saturday and must have a back-up body just in case.

Everything mint in boxes with papers.

At B&H the USA body alone lists for $1,625.

The USA 18-200 lens lists for $ $680.

Total retail: $2,305 (However, B&H lists the D300 plus 18-200 VR for $2,230.)

I also have a $200. BrightScreen Magnifier made for the Nikon D300 installed. It provides a 1.75% magnification with no loss of viewfinder image or data. These take some time to get depending on their production run. It helps a lot with AF because you can see a bit closer, but is essential if you plan on using any manual focus lenses like the Zeiss ZFs or manual Nikons.

D300 with BrightScreen magnifier: $1,340.

18-200 VR : $400. (This one is an excellent copy, very good image quality, and no zoom creep)

D300 w/BrightScreen mag and 18-200VR together: $1,650.

Pay Pal add 3%, Personal check or e-check must clear before shipping. Ground shipping free to lower 48.

Last edited: