The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson 9600 Stylus Pro Wide Format Printer

N

Northeast Bay

Here’s your chance to own a lightly used Epson 44” wide format printer for a fraction of the cost of a new one. This is a 7-color printer with 2880 x 1440 dpi resolution. Only Epson UltraChrome Inks have been used.

Includes the following:

Epson 9600 Printer
Printer Stand
Manual
Drivers on CD
Automatic Reel Take-up System w/cables
220ml UltraChrome ink cartridges in various levels of remaining ink
Ink maintenance tank

This printer was mainly used for our photography business. We also have an Epson 9800 so, this one has to go.

Recommend local pickup as shipping a large 185-pound will be pretty expensive. Delivery within a 100-mile radius of Elkton, MD available at an additional charge.

Please contact me with any questions at [email protected]

$1500 takes it!

N

Northeast Bay

No possibility to put it on a boat to Australia for reasonable shipping cost? :p
Dan...I would have no problem at all shipping to Australia. I just don't know what a "reasonable shipping cost" would be! :eek:

Regards,
Robert

thrice

Hi Robert,
I sent you a PM with some further questions :)
Regards,
Dan
EDIT: I should learn to read! Queries forwarded to your e-mail now.