The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

User M8

esy0345

Bought here from forum member almost 1 1/2 years ago. It has been rarely used since I got an M9.
View attachment 45527

View attachment 45524

View attachment 45532

View attachment 45529

View attachment 45526

View attachment 45531

View attachment 45530

View attachment 45525

View attachment 45528
24915 actuations. See pics. There are some right front hand markings on the leatherette and metal. I have always kept a cover on the screen, but the previous owner disclosed when he sold it some superficial markings that are not visible with the screen on. They do not affect viewing the images at all, but they are present and can be seen in the pics. The camera works great, and a 4GB card that came with it when I bought it is included, as well as the battery which works well. Firmware is updated to the latest 2.005. Includes box and all that came with it - charger, strap, USB cord, documentation, and car charger cord. $2000.00 shipped with PayPal gift option CONUS.