The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645AFD kit

B

boastudios

Mamiya 645AFD kit for sale by established photographer in downtown west Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and can be shipped anywhere. Local pickup welcome.

Discount on multiple items in same transaction - tell me what else you are looking for, as I may not have listed yet.

Have multiple AFD bodies as backups, but never needed them. Very lightly used. Condition LN-.

I have the box for the body.

Includes:
+ Mamiya 645AFD body and AC adapter $700 clear to me
+ Mamiya 645AF 80mm f/2.8 lens $340 clear to me. Fully tested, and great performer. 31mp res test files available by request.

Price: $1000 for both - ready for a digital back (I have a Phase One P25 Mamiya mount for sale as well for $5900) $6900 gets you a great MF digital kit that blows away any 21-24mp small format DSLR in good lighting.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Possibility of splitting up the kit -please let me know if that interests you.

Variety payment methods accepted. We have full credit card and debit processing, incl debit in person.

Last edited: