The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Distagon 60mm f/3.5 CF lens

B

boastudios

Wide angle lens for Hasselblad V system for sale by established photographer in downtown West Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and can be shipped anywhere. Local pickup welcome.

Exceptionally clean glass and excellent cosmetic condition, with 38-60 lens hood and quick focusing handle. Original rubber focusing ring that handle replaces, is missing, so needs handle instead. Very lightly used. Legendary performance. Great in a 60/120/180 combo.

Price: CAD 750.00 clear for me.

Original Hasselblad 38-60 hood $50 and Hasselblad bay60 UV filter $70 available as recommended extras.

Discount on multiple items in same transaction - tell me what else you are looking for, as I may not have listed yet.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Variety payment methods accepted. We have full credit card and debit processing, incl debit in person.

Last edited:

mathomas

Re: FS: Carl Zeiss Distagon 60mm f/3.5

Just FYI, the B&S forum rules require an asking price at listing time.

B

boastudios

Sorry, thought I updated all of them.

$750 with quick-focus handle. Original Hasselblad 38-60 hood $50 and Hasselblad bay60 UV filter $70 available as recommended extras.

I am finding it challenging to find my for sale posts easily to check them, as well as understanding when the posts are open for editing. My assistant originally posted them, and we both didn't realize that you cannot do "feeler" ads, to gauge interest, while pricing research is happening. I am used to being able to go back and edit, like lowering price, adding samples, etc, but seems that after a certain time period, relatively short, that cannot be done on getDPI. Any tips? Thanks.

Just FYI, the B&S forum rules require an asking price at listing time.

mathomas

I think the site owners extended the thread edit time to be pretty long some time ago. I think it's 48 hours or so.

To find your "for sale" posts quickly you might try a username search. If you don't do a lot of other types of posting, your "for sale" posts would show up pretty nicely in the search results. You can also limit the search to only the B&S forum. Keep the results up in one tab/window and open/edit your sales in other tabs/windows to be super-efficient.