The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Steel Grey M9 + $$$ for Silver M9-P

eperet1986

Okay, let the madness begin. One member already wants to sell his M9 and buy the M9-P. I'm following suite.

Have:
(1) Steel Grey M9, mint condition with less than 2000k clicks. Bought last October at an authorized dealer. Comes with box and accessories mostly unused. Warranty card unfilled, Lightroom download still available. PLUS grey Thumbs Up with minor brassing, Giottos Schott Glass installed, 1.25x magnifier, Gordy's neck strap with shoulder pad and although I'm NOT rich, would add **REASONABLE** ca$h money in the trade for a Silver M9-P to make up price difference.

Paid close to $8000 with taxes. Would value all these in the $6500 range just because it is used.

Want:
(1) Silver M9-P, new in box / mint condition complete with all accessories.

Long shot, but you never know. Have to wait and find out. :watch:

jonoslack

Okay, let the madness begin. One member already wants to sell his M9 and buy the M9-P. I'm following suite.

Have:
(1) Steel Grey M9, mint condition with less than 2000k clicks. Bought last October at an authorized dealer. Comes with box and accessories mostly unused. Warranty card unfilled, Lightroom download still available. PLUS grey Thumbs Up with minor brassing, Giottos Schott Glass installed, 1.25x magnifier, Gordy's neck strap with shoulder pad and although I'm NOT rich, would add **REASONABLE** ca$h money in the trade for a Silver M9-P to make up price difference.

Paid close to $8000 with taxes. Would value all these in the $6500 range just because it is used.

Want:
(1) Silver M9-P, new in box / mint condition complete with all accessories.

Long shot, but you never know. Have to wait and find out. :watch:
Good Luck - nice to know I'm not the only one :)