The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler - Zeiss ZM 18mm f4 + Zeiss 18mm VF

rmeskill

I played around with a Super-Elmar 18mm a while back and liked it, so thought I'd pick up the Zeiss 18mm for half the price. Actually got it from someone in the forum, but warned him I might be selling it quickly if I found it too big. Alas, it did turn out to be a bit too big for my taste, so I'm considering passing it on. I like the focal length, just not the size and weight and I guess just don't shoot that wide often enough to justify it. Is anyone out there interested in the pair? I can add pictures when I get home, but figured I'd start a thread to see if there was any interest.

NB23

I don't quite get it.

I mean, if you're asking 500$ you will get a lot of interest. If you're asking 1200$, you will have Zero interest.

rmeskill

The lens new goes for $1,350, the finder $420. This is the chrome version, LNIB for the lens and just some very light abrasion on the feet of the finder from mounting to my accessory shoe. I have an idea of what this is worth, but wanted to gauge interest and decide if I should sell.

G

glycine

I don't quite get it.

I mean, if you're asking 500$ you will get a lot of interest. If you're asking 1200$, you will have Zero interest.
$1200 for the lens and finder is a good price :)

rmeskill

I was thinking $1,400 for both, insured shipping on me, Paypal on buyer. I've received some PMs, but if those don't pan out I'll post some pictures when I get home.