The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 90 Summarit LNIB $1250 OBO

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have decided to let my 90 Summarit go. I simply don't mount it now that I got my 73 Hektor, just prefer that lens for my long M8 shooting.

My Summarit is in Like New condition, with box and all paperwork. I'll include a screw-on metal lenshood. I even have a IR+UV filter if the buyer wants it for an extra $100.

Without filter: $1250 OBO

With filter: $1350 OBO

PayPal or check preferred.

Cheers,

David K

Workshop Member
Re: FS: 90 Summarit LNIB $1250 OBO

Great product shots Jack... I thought you sold your lighting ?? IIRC, didn't this lens come out at or near the top of the heap when you guys were testing 90's.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: 90 Summarit LNIB $1250 OBO

Great product shots Jack... I thought you sold your lighting ?? IIRC, didn't this lens come out at or near the top of the heap when you guys were testing 90's.
Thanks David:

I sold all my Profoto lighting and reflectors :) I shot this with my Elinchrom Ranger, single head with the small Octabox on it from camera left, and a chunk of white foamcore as fill from camera right. Simple set up.

Re the 90 Summarit. Yes, this lens tested phenomenally well when Guy and I compared 90's -- in fact it tested so well, we both sold our 90 AA's and bought these instead: Basically, it's as good as the 90 AA Cron at 2.8 and up, with the bokeh of the 90 Pre Cron at f2.5, and only gives up half a stop to either bigger brother. It's the same size yet lighter than the little brother 90 f2.8 Elmarit, and a half stop faster. Given that its price, it is really tough to beat for an M lens! :thumbs: