Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: 90 Summarit LNIB $1250 OBO

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD: 90 Summarit LNIB $1250 OBO

I have decided to let my 90 Summarit go. I simply don't mount it now that I got my 73 Hektor, just prefer that lens for my long M8 shooting.

My Summarit is in Like New condition, with box and all paperwork. I'll include a screw-on metal lenshood. I even have a IR+UV filter if the buyer wants it for an extra $100.

Without filter: $1250 OBO

With filter: $1350 OBO

PayPal or check preferred.

Cheers,
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: 90 Summarit LNIB $1250 OBO

Some pics...

Jack

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Great product shots Jack... I thought you sold your lighting ?? IIRC, didn't this lens come out at or near the top of the heap when you guys were testing 90's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by David K View Post
    Great product shots Jack... I thought you sold your lighting ?? IIRC, didn't this lens come out at or near the top of the heap when you guys were testing 90's.
    Thanks David:

I sold all my Profoto lighting and reflectors I shot this with my Elinchrom Ranger, single head with the small Octabox on it from camera left, and a chunk of white foamcore as fill from camera right. Simple set up.

Re the 90 Summarit. Yes, this lens tested phenomenally well when Guy and I compared 90's -- in fact it tested so well, we both sold our 90 AA's and bought these instead: Basically, it's as good as the 90 AA Cron at 2.8 and up, with the bokeh of the 90 Pre Cron at f2.5, and only gives up half a stop to either bigger brother. It's the same size yet lighter than the little brother 90 f2.8 Elmarit, and a half stop faster. Given that its price, it is really tough to beat for an M lens!
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD
    Jack