The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Canon 1D Classic (only 2,700 clicks)

Snapshot

I'm selling my hardly used Canon 1D classic. It is in a great cosmetic condition, with almost no signs of use. It works perfectly. The camera has only had about 2,700 shutter activations in total (see the screenshot of the shutter count software). That's a remarkably low number for this type of camera (it still has the original shutter). Comes with an aftermarket battery, NC-E2 charger, and the AC adapter. I'm asking 275 Euro (about 396 USD). I think it will be difficult to come across a nicer 1D classic, especially given the price.

I have 685+ positive feedback ratings on eBay:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...k&myworld=true

I have also sold successfully on this forum and on the FredMiranda forum.

Registered shipping from the Netherlands would cost between 35 and 60 Euro (51 - 86 USD), depending on whether you would like to have the package insured.

I would accept a net payment in Euros to my Paypal, Moneybookers or bank account.

Kind regards,
Selmar

Last edited:

Snapshot

Re: FS: Canon 1D Classic (only 2,700 clicks)

I have edited my ad to include some pictures of my camera.

Last edited: