The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Three Leica Lenses 35mm cron Asph Chrome, 50mm cron Latest,Voigtlander 12mm Heliar

J

Jeff_Gao

I am selling three Leica lenses.

One is a silver 35mm Summicron Asph lens. The lens is in minty condition: It has clean glass. The barrel is overall clean. The only cosmetic imperfection is a small nick right above the ''f16'' letter. The lens is not 6-bit coded. It comes with front and rear caps.

Asking $2750 shipped via UPS ground fully insured. Buyer picks up Paypal fee.

The second one is a chrome Voigtlander 12mm Ultra Wide Heliar lens with viewfinder. The lens and the viewfinder are solid mint. They come with complete packages. Also I am including an adapter for Leica M mount and a dedicated lens case.

Asking $550 shipped via UPS ground fully insured. Buyer picks up Paypal fee.

The third one is a chrome Leica 50mm cron the latest version with built-in hood. The glass is clean and clear. The barrel has several faint bright marks. No ding or dent. The lens is not 6-bit coded.

Asking $1800 shipped via UPS ground fully insured. Buyer picks up Paypal fee.

More pictures upon request.

Thanks for visiting the post

Last edited:
J

Jeff_Gao

Re: FS Two Leica Lenses 35mm cron Asph Chrome and Voigtlander 12mm Heliar

Bump

thrice

Great price on the 12mm Voigtlander! A truly unique lens, and so pretty in chrome :) (mine is chrome). Good luck with the sale!