The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS? - Random old cameras and lightmeters

rmeskill

So I was cleaning out some old camera drawers and found a bunch of old cameras and light meters. Not sure if any of these are valuable, but maybe a collector might want one?

1) Kiev 4, with meter, and Helios 103 52mm f1.8

Camera itself is not in the best of shape-rangefinder's not on, rangefinder/front plate is a little away from the body, meter doesn't work, and I've never tried to put film through it, so I can't really say how it might work or not. But cosmetically it's pretty good shape, so it might serve well to repair another Kiev or maybe a Contax. The lens, on the other hand, is in great shape. Some barely perceptible scratches on the front element and very faint ones on the rear that are only visible with a bright flashlight. The lens at least would go great on an old Kiev or Contax

2) Kodak Pony II camera

A neat old collectible, don't have many details for it, but maybe someone likes old Kodak cameras? It's in near-spotless condition-can add pictures if anyone's interested-information page here:
http://www.historiccamera.com/cgi-bin/librarium/pm.cgi?action=display&login=pony2

3) Leningrad 6 meter

In its original case, with strap, in excellent condition. Isn't working, but I haven't tried replacing the battery. Info page here:
http://www.griffinbyteworks.com/photography/equipment/leningrad6.html

4) Weston Master II meter

Also in its original case, in excellent condition, except that the selenium cell seems dead. In great physical shape, as is its case, but it's not much good to me if it doesn't work. Info page:
http://www.westonmeter.org.uk/westonthree.htm

I'm just not much of a parts/meters I don't use collector, so if anyone out there's interested let me know-all these are best offers sales.

rmeskill

I'm moving overseas in a couple weeks and all this gear has to go. I'd hate to just grow these in the trash, but I can't take them with me, so they may have to go. Really just looking for a home now-if you cover shipping anything above is yours...

rmeskill

Also adding an Imarecht 35-135 finder to this. It's a user at best-mechanically functions fine but has seen better days. At the widest focal length (35mm and sometimes 50mm), it has a significantly darkened right side of the image-seemingly dark green or blue. In lower light situations it makes it difficult to see the edge of the frame which unfortunately didn't come out in any shots I took of it. Same deal-yours for shipping cost.

rmeskill

Bump-I'm leaving for Europe in a month-if these aren't gone they're going to have to go to the trash. I feel bad, but I can't move them...