The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: K mount f 1.2 lens

Karlo

Hi,

Since I swapped to pentax i'm after legacy lenses, and am interested in buying an ultrafast prime for K mount.
If you have some for sale please do offer it either via PM or this thread.

Thanks !

Karlo

Bump :) still looking. lost some PM's due to deleting my inbox so if you sent something please resend !

saxshooter

You know about the Porst/Cosina 55mm 1.2 lens in Pentax K mount, right? Great lens. I hacked mine to mount on Canon EOS, though. I didn't see any on ebay right now.

Karlo

I know and have been offered one but at a price that would make the Pentax 1.2 SMC seem cheap... Thanks for the heads up I'll include it into my search :)

saxshooter

i didn't realize they went up so much in price. i got mine about two years ago for $180 and it was nearly new!

saxshooter

Hmm... guess I shouldn't have ripped out the pins and aperture lever on mine, then! Works great on my Canon, though!