The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica X1 Excellent -- SOLD

weinschela

Subscriber Member
Back up for sale as the buyer backed out.

I have decided to part with my X1 after extremely light use -- it just cannot get me away from my M9. It comes complete in box, with manual, etc. There is a Giottos screen on the LCD which has been there from day 1, so the screen is perfect. Body is free of dings or dents and if there are any wear marks I can't see them. I will also include a Voigtlander finder. The finder is marked 21mm 1.5x and shows a FOV of 21mm x 1.5 or about 31.5mm. I found it adequate (and cheap). You may disagree, but after all, it is free. :cool:

I am asking $1300 shipped Fedex (and paypalled) in the US (shipping and paypal will be about $75 that I will absorb). I will also ship outside US, but shipping will be actual cost to be paid by buyer. More photos on request.

Thanks.

Last edited: