The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 45-200 and friends

dixeyk

I have some gear I am selling. Various things that I am no longer using or that just doesn't suit my needs. Prices include PayPal and priority shipping CONUS. Trades are a possibility. Also, if you think the prices are out of line make an offer. I try to price things fairly but I have been known to get it amazingly wrong form time to time.

Panasonic 45-200 - PENDING
I got this recently on a trade here on GetDPI. It is in mint condition. Comes with box and all packing, front and rear caps, hood, UV filter and cloth bag. Looks new. I got it and used it maybe twice. I realize that I really don't have a need for the long zoom.
$260

Olympus OM 28/2.8 (MC version)
I bought this in unused condition a few months back. It is in like new condition and comes with front and rear caps, box and original leatherette bag. It is a nice sharp, contrasty lens. Ordinarily I would not sell it but I also have an OM24/2.8 in equally nice shape.
$65

Helios 44M
Classic m42 FSU lens. It's a Zeiss Biotar clone and have wonderful sharpness and bokeh. Samples of what this particular lens can do are located HERE. Comes with beat up front cap. The lens is clean with oil free aperture blades an minimal dust. This particular version sports auto/manual switch. This is one of my favorite lenses but it is not getting much use anymore.
$40

Pentax SMC Super Takumar 35/3.5
This is an incredibly sharp lens. I shoot m43 and it was easily as sharp as the Panasonic 14/2.5. It is in mint condition. It comes with metal front and rear caps and an m42-m43 adapter
$65

Last edited:
Hi - I can vouch for two things:

1. The 45-200 lens (I'm the one who traded with Kevin a few weeks ago). It's a wonderful lens, and truth be told I miss it, even though it was redundant with my 14-140 and 100-300 combination.

2. Kevin is a GREAT guy to deal with. Our trade (which sometimes is risky, with two pieces of subjectively rated equipment involved) went flawlessly. I couldn't be happy with our interaction.

Regards,
Reed