The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica M8 upgrade Silver - Like New

I

Inmark

FS - Leica M8 Upgraded to M8.2 Like New Condition - Silver $2995 obo

Leica M8 with all upgrades performed by Leica, including : Sapphire LCD, New low noise shutter, Viewfinder Brightline frames
This camera has NO scratches, and looks excellent, almost like new condition
It includes:
Outer Box,
Leica box (From M9 that I purchased to replace this- See Pix)
M8 Manuals
Leica Battery
Leica Charger
Camera connection cables
Leica strap
Leica body lens opening cover.
Last 3 Leica M8.2 sold on Ebay for $3600, $3499, $3800 (06/11/2011- 06/20/2011)

This will be shipped out fedEx within the Cont U.S., Please submit zipcode for FedEx discounted rate.
Payment via Paypal or wire transfer.
Please email me with any questions

Last edited:

Terry

Re: FS - Leica M8.2 Silver - Like New

MODERATION: Please edit your title. The title says M8.2 but your description reads as an M8 that has been upgraded.

Thanks,

Terry

SYGTAFOTO

Just to clarify,

The formal identification for this camera is M8u as it was not originally manufactured as M8.2.
Other than the Red Leica dot, grip material, and the brick charger, it matches M8.2.

GLWS.

G

glycine

Just to clarify,

The formal identification for this camera is M8u as it was not originally manufactured as M8.2.
Other than the Red Leica dot, grip material, and the brick charger, it matches M8.2.

GLWS.
The M8.2 also has the "S" mode, whereas the M8u does not.