The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica M6 - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inmark

Leica M6 Classic in Black

Excellent condition, no scratches, or rubbed off paint, other than new nick above viewfinder (visible in photo)
Low use camera, rarely used.
I am original owner, no longer used after purchase of M8 (Also for sale as I have bought M9)
Non TTL version , Not sure if it is 0.72 viewfinder
Everything works perfectly!
Includes batteries in body, and strap
Please email any questions.
Accept Paypal or wire transfer
Will ship FedEx thru my discounted rate, send zipcode for rate
Price: $900 obo

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alexyt

well... I never got any response from the op. any one actually heard anything in response to this post?

V

vcntlam

well... I never got any response from the op. any one actually heard anything in response to this post?
I did. I am also confuse. I want to ask openly is there a conflict of interest if this very same post appear on ebay? (the very same product, description and pictures)

It doesnt make sense unless you post up here ALSO mentioning that this is in ebay as well. Sorry, I believe it is appropiate to bring this up.

I understand Inmark intention to get the best obo. I need an explaination from Inmark. (OR may i am a nubb, didnt understand obo means you can post on ebay for best offer too ? I clearly saw that it was a free form bidding on ebay):confused:

calabash

I did. But this camera doesn't have the original box. So I didn't take it. Anyway, it is a good price. Good luck!

Terry

This thread is now locked. It has not been deleted so those who have responded can still see it. This item is for sale on ebay and violation of the B/S rules at getDPI.

Status
Not open for further replies.