The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rare Summilux 35mm ASPH Titanium --SOLD

weinschela

Subscriber Member
Summilux ASPH 35mm Titanium in excellent, near mint condition. See photos (serial no. visible). Glass is fine and no visible signs of wear on lens itself. No dings. No dents. I'd rate the lens a 9.5. On my M9 and M8 no noticeable focus shift. Hood has some minor and normal scratches and I'd rate it at 8.5-9.0. Comes with Leica leather case, hood and rear and front (fitted over hood) caps but not 46mm front cap.

Looks great not only on titanium body but on black as well.

$3725 shipped to U.S. w/Paypal payment. Will ship elsewhere at actual cost. Can also pick up in New York City area.

Last edited:
A

alexyt

Re: FS: Rare Summilux 35mm ASPH Titanium --SOLD pending payment

this is insane!

topgreat

As expected. It's gone at the speed of light.

kebebe

Nice lens. I missed all this while sick in bed sleeping. I just got 35mm f1.4 earlier version in TI as well as 50mm f1.4 pre-asph for my M6 ti. This would have been nice for my collection.

Great Buy!

jac0224

Hell, I just want a 35 'lux at a decent price for my M8... Missed this by about 10 minutes..... (sniffle, sad face)

kebebe

Price is really nice even compared to a regular black 35m Lux asph which I have already. Hey, I feel your pain. I missed a M7 great deal days ago by a few minutes too. Good luck !