The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic G1 with 715nm IR Conversion

seakayaker

Offering for Sale a Panasonic G1 with 715nm IR Conversion.

I purchased this G1 (Body Only) last fall and sent it to Robert (Monza) at Precision Camera and had a 715nm IR Filter Conversion completed in November 2010.

I have only taken a few shots around the house and have not used the camera enough to justify keeping it around.

The camera comes with box, manual, body cap, battery, battery charger, strap, and cables.

Offered at $469.00 includes USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the Continental US. If using paypal please add the 3% service charge.

Let me know if you have any questions.

seakayaker

. . . . . back from vacation and giving bump . . . . .

A new camera, the cost of the IR Filter conversion was $228.50.

Offered at $229.95 which includes USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the Continental US. Please add 3% service charge if using Paypal.

seakayaker

. . . . . back from vacation and giving bump . . . . .

A new camera, the cost of the IR Filter conversion was $228.50.

Offered at $229.95 which includes USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the Continental US. Please add 3% service charge if using Paypal.
I apologize for the fat finger typo above.

The camera is offered at $ 469.00, not $ 229.95, which includes USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the Continental US. Please add 3% service charge if using Paypal.

Last edited:

seakayaker

Offering for Sale a Panasonic G1 with 715nm IR Conversion.

I purchased this G1 (Body Only) last fall and sent it to Robert (Monza) at Precision Camera and had a 715nm IR Filter Conversion completed in November 2010.

I have only taken a few shots around the house and have not used the camera enough to justify keeping it around.

The camera comes with box, manual, body cap, battery, battery charger, strap, and cables.

PRICE REDUCED: Originally Offered at $469.00, now $ 429.00, includes USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the Continental US. If using paypal please add the 3% service charge.

Let me know if you have any questions.
BUMP with a REDUCTION IN PRICE!

Now offered at $429.00 includes USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the Continental US. If using paypal please add the 3% service charge.

Thanks for Looking!

seakayaker

BUMP!

Would love to move this IR Camera to someone who could use it.

Reducing Price to $399.00 which includes USPS Priority Shipping and I will also cover the Paypal fee.

Interesting dialog regarding G1 & GF1 IR Conversions can be found here:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showth...ghlight=gf1+IR

The link also points to the first thread were the discussion regarding which Filter to use is discussed and then carries over to the second thread. Some fun photos to view as well.

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

Priced Reduced to $369.00 which includes Priority Mail Shipping and will pay the Paypal fee!

Would love to move this IR Camera to someone who could use it.

If you are thinking about a dedicated IR Camera this is a new camera with a 715nm IR Filter Conversion completed at Precision Camera in November.

My loss is going to be someone's gain.

Thanks for looking!