The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 90 Elmarit-M f/2.8

rsolti13

I have a like new Leica 90mm Elmarit-M in black. Comes with all original materials, box, books, cap, etc. It is the latest E46 version with sliding hood. It is factory 6 bit coded. It literally has no flaws but a pin prick on the focus ring. Glass is flawless.

$1,450 shipped CONUS

If you need references, I have over 100 positive feedback on FM under the same name

Last edited:

m_driscoll

I have a like new Leica 90mm Elmarit-M in black. Comes with all original materials, box, books, cap, etc. It is the latest E46 version with sliding hood. It is factory 6 bit coded. It literally has no flaws but a pin prick on the focus ring. Glass is flawless.

$1,450 shipped CONUS

If you need references, I have over 100 positive feedback on FM under the same name
PM sent. Cheers, Matt