Site Sponsors

Thread: WTB/WTT for Silver Chrome SUMMICRON 28mm ASPH

celticursa

WTB/WTT for Silver Chrome SUMMICRON 28mm ASPH

I want to buy outright a SUMMICRON 28mm ASPH, Silver Anodized (11661) only. I have a Black SUMMILUX 35mm ASPH V.1 in strict mint I will trade for the Silver Anodized 28mm SUMMICRON ASPH I am looking for in similar condition. I also have an Elmarit 21mm ASPH in strict mint for part exchange for the right SUMMICRON 28mm ASPH.
    I will exchange pictures of these lenses with owners of the Silver Anodized 28mm SUMMICRON ASPH interested in a trade.
    Last edited by celticursa; 28th June 2011 at 21:49. Reason: I made a mistake

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTB/WTT for Silver Chrome SUMMICRON 28mm ASPH

Just FYI, I do not think that Leica ever made a silver chromed version of this lens. Few year back, Leica did made a silver anodized finish version (11661). It is the same weight as the black anodized finish version (11604). I happened to own both copies at one time. Currently, the Noctilux-M is also made in silver anodized finish in limited edition.

celticursa

My bad...it is the silver anodized NOT the silver chrome I lust after. Too bad, you apparently don't still own the "light" color I'm seeking.

celticursa

Still waiting for a silver anodized 28mm Cron ASPH to appear,

celticursa

Still waiting....surely there's a silver chrome Summicron 28mm out there in need of a new home?

Post Thanks / Like

PM sent.

celticursa

I have responded to the pm.