The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 400mm f/2.8D AF-S, mint ...

tetrode

Here we have a *very* rarely used and utterly superb 400mm f/2.8 AF-S version I lens on offer. I am the original owner of this Nikon USA lens. I am not a sports shooter and this beauty just did not suit my needs at all. Consequently, it has been sitting in a closet, unused for far too long. Cosmetically and functionally the lens is mint/mint-. The only marks I see are a few inconsequential scuffs on the carbon fiber hood. No marks on the lens body or glass. AF is fast and accurate, MF is silky smooth. The lens will come with all original accessories: hood, front and rear caps, 52mm filter holder, lens and trunk straps, and trunk. Also included will be a low-profile, Arca-compatible Wimberley foot. The original foot is in the trunk. I have the outer double cardboard shipping cartons as well. $6100 shipped/insured within CONUS. Buyer will be responsible for Paypal fees if that mode of payment is selected.

Last edited: