The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM - User condition

bugsbugs

A user condition Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM with low price tag.

Lens only, no caps

Body condition is very good, only very minor paint lost in a very few area. I can rate the body as 88%.

Overall the lens is clear but the front element has quit a number of scratches and there is a tiny spot in the middle element (can be dirt or fungus, i cannot determine as the size is really small). These shouldn't affect the output quality (following are some photos taken by this lens for your ref)

Focusing is smooth, aperture blades don't have oil and the aperture ring working properly although it is a bit tight which is common for this lens.

Price is only $220 including paypal & shipping to worldwide. (Camera not included)

I am new selling in here but I have excellent feedback in ebay. I can send you ref. if required.