The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S or TRADE MAMIYA RS402 remote set for AFD-Phase body

dogstarnyc

The RS402 kit is a remote trigger, here is the official blurb;

'The Mamiya Remote Control Set (RS402) takes full advantage of the automated functions of the 645AF. The wireless receiver unit attaches to the camera's hot shoe and plugs into the receptacle on the side of the body and operates via infrared impulses relayed by the transmitter.

Wireless operation of the camera is possible up to 30 m (98.45') outdoors while a choice of 3 channels eliminates signal interference'

It is as new and I don't really have a use for it, ideally I'm looking to swap it out for a ColorMunki profiler... the screen/printer/projector one if anyone has one.

Or I'll sell it for $195 all in for the lower 48 OR.... I'll be in London from Aug 1st so can bring it over and sell within the EU.

Item is 'as new' and B&H retails these at $395

Any questions just ask,

Steve