The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P65+ value added kit DF w/80LS

goesbang

Phase One P65+ back, Phase One DF body w/Schneider Kreutznach 80mm Leaf shutter lens. Value added kit with balance of approx 22months to go on the extended warranty.

Back was serviced at Phase One Denmark and returned on 22 June 2011. It has a brand new sensor filter and LCD screen and as such looks brand new.

I own several P1 backs so I've never unpacked most of the items in the bag.
New, unused items include: FW 800/400 cable, FW 400/400 cable, Sandisk card reader (New version, as shipped with my IQ180), QP grey balance cards, Hahnel Twin V pro battery charger, sensor cleaning kit and LCC kit.

Of course, all this comes with the hardshell trolley case. It is brand new (My IQ180 came in it) but has a 2inch deep scratch in the lid incurred in transit.

I will ship worldwide at buyers cost.

Price: Euro19,600.oo, USD28,470.oo or AED105,000.oo

Enquiries: [email protected]