The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei 6000 system for sale

Stuart Richardson

So, I had the chance to check out the S2 a few weeks ago, and I convinced it would work well for me. I have tons of equipment that does not get as much as it should, so I decided I would see how much I could sell. Hopefully it will cover most or all of an S2 and one or two lenses!

All of these items are located in Iceland, but I am a US citizen, and my paypal account is US based, so if you are in the states there should be no added fees. For this sale, I would ask that the buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. I hope to price the items reasonably, so that this palatable. I can ship via the Icelandic postal service's express shipping, which is the most economical. It should take a week or two to arrive, and it has tracking. I could also ship FedEx, UPS or DHL, but these are likely to be rather expensive. I would only charge my costs. I am happy to ship anywhere, upon receiving payment. There is too much to list in one go, so I will just list as much as I can at the moment. I will link to photos of the equipment, as posting them all inline would take up too much space! Please note, there are 14 pages of equipment, so it may take a bit to find it! Not all is up for immediate sale, so if you can wait until I list it, that will probably allow me to maintain a bit of sanity in this process! I am also happy to listen to offers for the whole system if someone wants to make one. http://stuartrichardson.com/summer2011-sale/index.html

Without further ado:
[Please Note! All prices are in US dollars]
Rollei 6008af with 120 film magazine, 2 batteries, grip, 2 chargers (the new discharging C and the older N model. I would also throw in any other bits I have around that are not worth selling on their own...I think I have an extra focusing screen and a format mask. Perhaps other things. I am asking 1200 for the camera. I have a bunch of lenses available, and I will offer a discount on them if you buy a few along with the camera.
40mm f/3.5 Super Angular PQ -- 2100 -- SOLD
60mm Curtagon PQ -- 1500 -- SOLD
110/2 Planar PQ -- 2500 -- SOLD
150mm f/4 Tele-Xenar PQ -- 1200
150mm f/4 Sonnar HFT --450
180mm f/2.8 Tele-Xenar AF -- 2500 (this lens has some marks on it from a fall several years ago. There are one or two tiny marks on the glass that have no bearing on image quality. The lens continued to work perfectly, and shots were very sharp. I sent it back to Rollei USA to be sure, and they gave it a clean bill of health. So other than the minor cosmetic marks, it works perfectly).
1.4x AF Apogon Tele-Converter...works especially well with the 180mm. It is the same as the “AF Longar”...just different names) -- 600 -- SOLD
10 meter (really) RC-120 cable release -50
Extension 17mm --100. The spring in the lens mount is a little fussy, but the tube works fine anyway.
Rollei 4560 film magazine and 6000 series adapter -- 350 --SOLD
Hy6 4560 magazine adapter -- 250 (this thing is hard to find an expensive!!) -- SOLD
Rollei SLX 45 degree prism -- 200 (makes a rattling sound like a piece of glass is loose, but it works perfectly.

Last edited:

Stuart Richardson

Ok, so the 4560, 6008 adapter and Hy6 adapter are now sold, as are the 40mm and 60mm lenses. Still have the rest available, including the fantastic 150mm and 180mm lenses!

Stuart Richardson

The 110mm is now sold again.
Still available, a lovely 6008AF, the 150mm lenses, the 180mm and the various accessories not marked as sold. I am happy to make a package deal, if anyone wants the body and accessories, or the body and a lens etc. The photos are linked, but here is the camera...

The 180mm...

Stuart Richardson

Everything is sold except for the two 150mm lenses. These are still available! I will take 1100 for the Tele-Xenar and 400 for the Sonnar...both have great glass. The Sonnar shows some wear, but is otherwise excellent. The Tele-Xenar is in great shape with very little wear. Both are mechanically and optically in superb condition.