The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT/FS Chamonix 4x5, Mamiya 6 and much more...

Grayhand

So, time to shuffle my stuff around a bit...

I am now converting my P45+ from an Hasselblad mount to Mamiya mount.
That also means that I have bought a Mamiya 645 AMDlll with a 80 mm 2.8 lens.
But that is all I at the moment have for that system. So I am primarily interested in any form of trade for lenses for this system. Firstly something auto focus for 55 and 150 mm. Then some long APO lenses are of interests. And a converter, 2 times or so....
And maybe a macro lens and a shift lens and a adapter plate for Mamiya mount to a RzllD and... Well, I think you get the picture.

First out is my Chamonix 4x5 camera, version 1. The camera is as new. The basic set up is the camera its self with protective cloth wrapping and protection for the groundglas. Extra items is as follows:
-One wide angel bellows
-One extension adapter
-One 4x5 view finder
-One leather wrapping
-One Chamonix lens board #0
Only issue is a slight discolouring between ground glass and Fresnel. But is do not disturb the use of the ground glass for focusing. I have not tried to remove this sins it is no problem for me.
600 €.

Two Horseman roll film holder, 6x7 and 6x9 in good shape. One polaroid holder is included 645i
290 €

Two sliding adapters for mounting a digital back in Hassleblad V mount on a 4x5 camera with a Graflock back. This is my spare adapters so I have not shimmed this two. But normally it is required that a small amount of folie or so is mounted under the ground glass. It is a little project that normally takes about 1 hour to fix. The adapter from Digital Arts is rater stiff to handle, but I leave it to the next owner to grease it up...
Included is a adapter för a Hasselblad V mount back to what I think is a Technika 4x5 or 6x9 camera?
390 €

SOLD I realise that I have to many Mamiya 6, so here is one for sale.
It comes with the excellent 150 mm lens and the 75 mm lens. In good shape with the ordinary sign of use. There is a slight backlash in the focusing ring for the 75 mm lens.
690 €

SOLD When I convert my P45+ to a Mamyia mount I can no longer use my trusty Rzll any more (it will only work with my RzllD). So it is now for sale.
One good working Rzll with a 140 macro lens (old model, W) and a film magazine, 6x7 and a polaroid back. Included is my adapter for Phase One backs in Hasselblad V mount to RZ. Works perfect. Included is a spare part house Rzll with backlash in the focusing gears.
390 €

SOLD 3 different Pentax 645 lenses.
SMC Pentax-FA 645 1:3.5 35 mm AL (IF)
Pentax-A 645 1:2.8 55 mm
Pentax-A 645 1:3.5 150 mm
A Zork Pentax 645 to Canon shift adapter
A fix Pentax 645 to Canon adapter.
A Pentacon-6 adapter to Pentax 645
And a Hasselblad to Pentax 645 adapter (not in picture)
490€

For Canon there is two tilt-shift lenses.
Hartblei 2:8 35 mm. As new!
Arsat shift lens 55 mm 1:4.5, P-6 mount and a tilt adapter P-6 to Canon. As new!
390€

SOLD By the way, I did just trow some 120 film out of my freezer to make room for more 8x10 film.
I include this film with the Mamyia 6 camera. (All boxes are full) This is old film from 2003 and forward. No guarantees about anything. It has spent most of its life in the freezer, but...

So this is it.
There is a price for each group, but I am primarily interested in trade.
And if we look at the exchange rate to USD, I think trade is the simplest from that side of the pond.
Firstly stuff for Mamyia 645.
Then anything you think that I really need but have not yet realised :)
Last, if nothing else work, lets try cash.

Best regards
Ray

Last edited:

Grayhand

Well, we just have to wait and se what will happen here.
But, very kind of you to want to help me relieve me of my burden :D

Grayhand

Due to some questions regarding the Chamonix camera I realise that I have not been clear about what is included. So I have updated the text for this camera.
I have also taken a closer look at the exhange rate for € → USD and realised that I have been a bit optimistic :rolleyes:
Prize is accordingly adjusted.
Ray

Grayhand

Mamiya 6 Sold
Pentax lenses Sold
120 Film Sold
Mamiya RZ Sold

Sorry for slow update, traveling day today :)
Ray

Last edited: