The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 - Steel Grey - mint

Don Hutton

I am looking to sell my second M9 body - in immaculate condition - not a mark anywhere. Less than 1000 total actuations - LNIB with everything the camera is supplied with. It even has the copies of Lightroom available to the buyer. $6000 including lower 48 insured shipping. BOA transfer, Paypal +2.9% or a cashiers check. Just bought an M9-P, so this must go...

bradhusick

Don is a fabulous seller with great equipment. Don't hesitate to buy from him.

Don - did you order a silver or black M9-P?

Don Hutton

Silver - chrome Leica whore I'm afraid..... Kurland had one... And thanks Brad! Wish I didn't have to sell something to justify something else, but you know how it goes...

Last edited:

Don Hutton

Here are some photos of the camera I have for sale. The shutter actuation count is only 607... It really is pristine. The camera was fitted with a Giottos Schott glass LCD proctector on the day I first removed it from the box - it is still flawless and obviously will be shipped mounted to the LCD. I'll also throw in a very nice Luigi natural aged brown leather half case t keep the camera looking like new. This case was supplied with a LCD cover I found annoying in use so I removed it and threw it away (case is supplied exactly as you see it - without the LCD cover). As I mentioned previously, the two copies of Lightroom have not been downloaded for this camera so they are available to the buyer.

To encourage a quick sale, I will also INCLUDE Paypal fees for a US buyer - effectively offering an additional saving to a buyer of $175.... Price INCLUDING insured lower 48 shipping and Paypal fees is $6000.

Last edited:

Godfrey

I hope a beautiful camera comes up available like this when I have the money to go for it. Although I'd rather a black one, please. ]'-)