Site Sponsors

Thread: Rollei SL66 Lenses

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Arrow Rollei SL66 Lenses

Selling this great lens. I used to use it on my digital Rollei SL66 (SL66 modfied to accept a CF back) but i do not own the SL66 anymore. Therefor i am selling my left over SL lenses: 50mm in great condition, glass clean and no scratches nor fungus for 575,00 euro and my 150mm same condition for 400,00 euro. located in West-Europe.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rollei SL66 Lenses

I must confess to some great curiosity about the existence of a digital-adapted SL66. I understand you no longer have the camera, but would you be willing to provide any information about it? I have wanted one (for film) for a long time, but hesitated not least because of the evident inability of the platform to accept digital. I'd love to be proved wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hi, the problem with the SL66 is the left side were the body is longer to make film advance possible. We had to remove that part, had to grind the filmplate iow the back of the camera completely flat to mount a Hasselblad V mount (from Linhof). Then you could mount a DB and use the slower speeds of the camera. It was really uggly, Mac Gyver like with lots of duct tape :-))

Post Thanks / Like

Just like I pictured. Sounds like it must have been a fun project. Good luck with the sale.