Site Sponsors

Thread: Withdrawn: Leica M8.2 Black

Post Thanks / Like

Withdrawn: Leica M8.2 Black

I have a very low mileage black Leica M8.2 in superb condition for trade or sale. This one has less than 1200 shutter actuation. Serial is in the 355 range. Firmware is the latest. Comes with box and software, charger, battery and manual. My preference is to trade for a Leica M8.2 silver in similar condition. I am willing to negotiate for the right silver M8.2. For sale at the right price also.

lankaman

Re: FT or FS: Leica M8.2 Black

If you are selling- what is your asking price?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking M8.2. Too bad I'm saving up for an M9! Anyway, bought an item from VINCET a few weeks ago and it went very smooth. As described, fair price and delivered on time. Recommend.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that feedback. I love to get an M9 myself but don't have the money so will have to settle for the 8.2. I do like the silver more than the black paint.

Quote Originally Posted by jac0224 View Post
    Nice looking M8.2. Too bad I'm saving up for an M9! Anyway, bought an item from VINCET a few weeks ago and it went very smooth. As described, fair price and delivered on time. Recommend.

Post Thanks / Like

Not really interested in trading for film stuff. As for price, I think $3500 is my target since similar silver M8.2 is also around that and that is what my ultimate goal is.

Paypal is 3% extra.

Quote Originally Posted by VINCET View Post
    I have a very low mileage black Leica M8.2 in superb condition for trade or sale. This one has less than 1200 shutter actuation. Serial is in the 355 range. Firmware is the latest. Comes with box and software, charger, battery and manual. My preference is to trade for a Leica M8.2 silver in similar condition. I am willing to negotiate for the right silver M8.2. For sale at the right price also.

Post Thanks / Like

Some more pictures

Quote Originally Posted by VINCET View Post

Post Thanks / Like

BUMP

Post Thanks / Like

The price does include USPS Express mail/insured shipping which by itself is around $60.00

Post Thanks / Like

Still looking to trade for silver version or selling outright at a lowered price of $3450 net

Post Thanks / Like

WITHDRAWN